(1) Performance guaranteed on the 700 – 1000 nm range.
(2) T° calibrated on 16-30°C. For quality check, an absolute
accuracy calibration procedure is available with SpectraResolver.
(3) Warm-up: best performances are achieved under steady state conditions,
typically ambient temperature stable at +/- 0.5°C per hour maximum,
constant air flow, LW-10 running for more than 30 minutes. No sensitivity
to air pressure variation.
(4) According to 3σ criterion.
(5) Computational speed. Depending on PC hardware and settings.
(6) Coupled in Polarization Maintaining singlemode fiber.