TITAN sets the standard for Mass Interconnect performance, configuration modularity and long term reliability. TITAN has been designed to offer exceptional configuration flexibility for use with any ATE platform and offers unparalleled I/O density coupled with the widest selection of contact types available for Mass Interconnect..
- High Density Signal - 96 or 200 I/O per Slot
- High Density Power - up to 10 Amps per Contact
- High Current Power - up to 50 Amps per Contact
- Coax - DC-40 GHz
- Triax and Twinax
TITAN Hz is the latest member of the TITAN family. Configured in a horizontal format, the TITAN Hz is a perfect choice for applications that require a lower profile interface or for interfacing to bed of nails test fixtures.
- Low Profile
- Up to 12 Horizontally Mounted TITAN Modules
- Up to 2400 Signal Connections
- Combine High Density Signal I/O with Power and Coax
- Horizontal Configuration With Integrated 11 inch Test Fixture Shelf Standard
- Ideal Interface for Bed of Nails Fixture Applications
- Configure With Engagement Handle on the Left or Right Side of the Receiver