SCOUT is the only PXI Connectivity Solution specifically designed to deliver the full performance potential of the PXI platform.
SCOUT is a fully configurable system that provides a PCB, Flex or short wire interconnection for PXI based test systems.
- Shortest Electrical Connection from PXI Chassis to Mass Interconnect System
- Ease of System Integration/Maintenance
- Eliminates Conventional Wiring Harnesses
- Best Overall Electrical Performance
SCOUT XT provides all the benefits of the SCOUT system and adds the capability to incorporate connections from other instrument platforms, such as GPIB, LXI or VXI.
An additional 8 horizontally mounted TITAN connector modules are added to the standard SCOUT receiver plus a custom I/O section that can be configured to meet specific application I/O requirements.
This added capability makes SCOUT XT an ideal interface for high I/O multi-platform ATE systems.
- Up to 1600 Additional I/O Points
- Fully Customizable I/O Section
- Incorporates LXI, VXI & GPIB Platforms
SCOUT Dual Tier provides all the benefits of the SCOUT system and adds the capability to incorporate dual 18-Slot PXI Chassis with support for up to 8,400 I/O points and 8 external wiring slots.
Dual Tier SCOUT sets the NEW standard for large scale PXI switching applications.
- Up to 8,400 I/O Points
- 8 External Wiring Slots
- Incorporated Slide Shelves Provide Easy Access
Featuring all of the performance benefits of the popular SCOUT interface line, our latest SCOUT interfaces include an Integral Fixture Table.
The optional Integral Fixture Support Table supports fixtures while disengaged, promotes proper fixture alignment during engagement and allows the user to engage or disengage a fixture directly from the work table - no lifting required!
- Supports Fixtures While Disengaged
- Promote Proper Alignment
- Engage Directly from Fixture Table
- No Lifting Required!