AIT MIL-STD-1553 PRODUCTS
AIT's MIL-STD-1553 hardware modules for PXI, PCI, PCI Express, VME, and VXI provide advanced features and functionality to support even the most demanding test and simulation applications.
- Simultaneous Simulation of BC, BM, and up to 31 RT's
- Up to 10 trigger I/O lines available for synchronization to external equipment
- IRIG-B Input & Output for external time synchronization
- Software Programmable coupling modes (Direct, Transformer, Simulated Stub,...)
- Software Programmable output bus signal voltage levels
- Full Error Injection & Detection
All of our MIL-STD-1553 instruments are supported by the AIT MIL-STD-1553 SDK which provides C, C++, C#, VB.NET, and LabVIEW interfaces and drivers for Windows, Linux, LabVIEW Real Time, and other operating systems.
MODEL FORM FACTOR CHANNELS COUPLING ADDITIONAL FEATURES PCI-C1553 PCI / PCI-X 1, 2, or 4 Transformer, Direct, Bus Stub PCIe-C1553 PCI Express 1, 2, or 4 Transformer, Direct, Bus Stub PXI-C1553 PXI 1, 2, or 4 Transformer, Direct, Bus Stub PXI triggers USB-1553 USB 1 or 2 Transformer, Direct Supports stand-alone operations via single USB connection to host without auxiliary power VXI-1553 VXI 1 or 2 Transformer, Direct, Bus Stub Supports legacy operations with Twinax front panel connectors, supports VXI 'Plug & Play' driver VME-1553 VME 1, 2, 4, 6, or 8 Transformer, Direct, Bus Stub
>> Click here to download AIT's MIL-STD-1553 Product Guide